AuPS News & Information
- AuPS is on Twitter! Follow us at @AuPhysiolSoc
- 39th Congress of the International Union of Physiological Sciences (IUPS)
Marvels of Life - Integration and Translation
Beijing, China. 20-24 August 2021.
Call for Plenary and Kenote Speakers is now open
- The 2018 Otto Hutter Prize has been awarded to Assoc Prof Julia Choate (Monash University). The award was made to recognise Julia's commitment to enhancing and expanding the educational experience for students through the innovative use of technology. Congratuations Julia!
- The Australian Physiological Society warmly congratulates Emeritus Professor Trefor Owen Morgan for being made an Officer of the Order of Australia (AO). Prof. Morgan, one of our long-serving members and former National Secretary, was recognised for his services to medicine and to medical research in physiology, particularly in relation to the control of high blood pressure. Congratulations Professor Morgan!
- Next Meeting:
AuPS Scientific Meeting: Canberra 1st-4th December 2019
The latest newsletter includes:
- AuPS Member Profile: Dr Lorna Daniels
- A/Prof Julia Choate awarded the Otto Hutter Prize
- 2019 AuPS Student Training Award: Deakin University
- Emeritus Prof Trefor Owen Morgan made an Officer of the Order of Australia