AuPS News & Information
- AuPS is on Twitter! Follow us at @AuPhysiolSoc
- FAOPS2019: The October 2nd deadline for registration of poster presentation abstracts and application to the Young Investigator Travel Awards is fast approaching!
- Congratulations to Paris Papagianis (Monash University) and Greg Quaife-Ryan (University of Queensland) who have been awarded AuPS small grants to support their PhD reserach.
- Next Meeting:
AuPS Scientific Meeting: Sydney 25th-28th November 2018
Abstract submissions and early-bird registration end 24th September
The latest newsletter includes:
- A.K. McIntyre Award Winner Dr James Cuffe
- Vale William (Liam) Burke - 1922-2018
- Student Member Profile: Macsue Jasques
- Information on upcoming events, awards and prizes
- A report from the Physiological Society of Japan Annual Meeting